Re: Looking for a volunteer to finish the api editor

From: Joseph Larson (Joe.Larso..issionmode.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 10:02:37 EDT

    Uli,

    Have you found someone?

    I haven't done any eclipse plugin programming, so I'm unsure what all
    is involved. If this were a pure SWT or Swing app, I would think
    it's a fairly quick project. If you don't have someone better suited
    and are able to at least point me in the right direction, I could at
    least take a look at what's involved.

    -Joe