Re: .woo files

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2007 - 21:05:02 EDT

    When I've created components manually (using no IDE wizard), I've
    never bothered with woo files, and have never had a problem.

    According to the WOComponent Bundle Format doc, at:
    http://developer.apple.com/documentation/InternetWeb/Reference/
    WO_BundleReference/Articles/WOComponentBundle.html

    "[componentName].woo—contains information that describes
    WODisplayGroup objects and other information for build tools such as
    text encodings. This file is optional if this information is covered
    in the Java file."

    - Patrick

    --
    Patrick Robinson