New classpath files?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 07:29:16 EST

    Ulrich, would you mind explaining what this new class file format is
    about and how to use it?

    Currently all my Projects have errors I can't explain and don't know
    how to get rid off. And I really don't know what these things are
    there for, as

    - the source-attachement-path is by convention source.jar,
    - the order is defined by the order in the classpath definition string,
    - you can't really export linked frameworks anyway (at least not when
    they get to the app level). In fact I think it's an error that the
    linked frameworks of frameworks project end up at the debug classpath,
    one that has caused me considerable headaches in the past.

    So basically everything you do could have been achieved with the old
    format, which is way more readable (ok, not everyone edits these
    things in the shell but I do that often)

    Cheers, Anjo