RE: no..ERSION@ in woapp(52) template

From: Peter Pritchard (pjpritc..ac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 13:14:00 EST

    Hey guys,

    I found a bug (feature) in the WOProject build process (template to
    be more accurate) ...

    While in woframework template for Info.plist has..ERSION@ for the
    key CFBundleShortVersionString, woapp(52) does not.

    I hacked my copy of woproject.jar to use it, but I figured that
    someone else might waste a day debugging around the omission like I
    did ...

    I have been working on an svn:externals-based framework dependency,
    which uses <woapplication> and <woframework> as a starting point ...
    (I added embedded webserverresources, nested frameworks, and custom
    packaging ... so that I can have links other than /WebObjects/) ...
    and added some Scp task stuff to handle remote installation depending
    on the build type (local)(staging)(production) ... anyway ...

    The versioning aspect is of NSBundle's is of extreme importance to me
    in this respect ... because all the other frameworks store their
    version info there as well ...