Re: nightly build

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 18:27:24 EST

    I think that's where Anjo was headed ... There are patches that have
    gone in since the build path stuff, that really need to be in a stable
    3.3. I had actually planned to tag stable once 3.3.2 came out because
    it fixes that terrible crashing bug on Leopard and it puts 3.3.x in a
    decent stable place overall. It was just a coordination breakdown. I
    should have made my intentions for stabilizing a 3.3 more clear so
    that Ulrich could plan better.

    ms