A wod problem migrating to WOLips

From: Tom Woteki (drw..oteki.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 08:43:58 EST

    I'm making the migration from XCode and WO5.3 but I have a problem.

    I am using Eclipse 3.3.1.1, WOLips 2.0 with WO 5.4 on Leopard.

    Any help much appreciated and thanks in advance. Here is the problem:

    I have a custom component declared as:

    package com.my.package;
    public class MyComponent extends WOComponent { ... }

    In a wod file I have:

    myComponent : com.my.package.MyComponent { ... }

    I get an error message on the wod saying: "The class for
    com.my.component.MyComponent is either missing or does not extend
    WOElement"

    However, the class is not missing. The class is in a framework that
    has been imported, a fact I have verified. And of course WOComponent
    extends WOElement.

    FYI, I have restarted Eclipse and performed a clean and manual
    rebuild. The problem persists.

    Help?

    Thanks very much,
    Tom