Re: Ramblings on Build System

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 12:26:17 EST

    AFAIK, frameworks with prototypes must be loaded before frameworks
    with models that depend on those prototypes ..... but also IIRC, you
    already handle this in ERXModelGroup eomodel loading.

    Wonder must be ahead of Apple's frameworks so that the patches/fixed
    classes form Wonder get opportunity to load.... and it looks like
    Wonder will always be where up-to-date patches reside before Apple
    gets around to a bug fix release, so classpath ordering is important
    here for Eclipse and also for the build.xml task order (localroot
    before system root stuff in the generated MacOSClassPath.txt.