New debug class path order

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 10:11:30 EST

    All,

    as of build 4635, I changed the debug and run class paths from

    [Non-App Projects, Non-Apple-Framework jars and normal jars
    (everything not named Foo.framework/../Foo.jar)]
    [Apple-Framework jars]
    [App]

    [App]
    [Non-App-Projects]
    [Non-Apple-Framework jars]
    [Apple-Framework jars]
    [normal jars (everything not named Foo.framework/../Foo.jar)]

    which should fix the "Main" is not a component issue and more closely
    (albeit not totally) resembles what Wonder is (now!) doing when
    starting up. The order in the respective groups should stay the same,
    though.

    Also the switching wo.wosystemroot in wobuild.properties now works as
    expected. As I don't use Maven or WAR runs, someone who does needs to
    check this - I have no idea if you are actually influenced by this.

    I couldn't figure out how to remove non-exported entries from linked
    frameworks from the classpath, so this issue still remains in that it
    behaves differently than ant builds.

    Cheers, Anjo