Re: WOLips Package explorer

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 13:23:48 EST

    Yeah I'm not sure the _File filter should be on by default ... It's
    maybe a little overly aggressive. I blame myself for this :) The
    intent was to try to keep your package explorer clean, that you should
    very rarely ever have to look at those files. But I think the
    confusion it generates isn't worth the "cleanliness" increase.

    ms