Re: Entity Modeler SQL generation trouble

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 16:26:42 EST

    > Hmm. I don't know. It is certainly not creating everything necessary
    > (indexes, constraints, etc - but this is getting better and better),
    > but it helps getting the basics for a hand maintained script.
    I think Chuck was referring to his querying code, not the fact that
    he's using SQL gen ...

    > And the other thing is: why is SQL generation looking at the java
    > classes? Mike, any hint on that?
    SQL generation starts up EOF and generates SQL using the same methods
    that EOF uses. That means it's also doing NSBundle loading, which is
    going to touch java files. I can only assume his java files are doing
    something funky in a static block or something?

    ms