Re: WOLips Package explorer

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 09:08:23 EST

    On Apple's, you can define a custom filename template that does not
    use .base as the package name (and change your superclass template to
    remove the .base that appends to the package name). I actually think
    this should be the default -- everyone I know who uses EOGenerator
    puts them in the same package.

    ms