Re: Entity Modeler SQL generation trouble

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 09:13:28 EST

    I would just say "Don't use EOF in model class static initializers."
    I'd rather be overreaching and just have new people avoid the concept
    entirely. When they get advanced enough, they may be able to question
    the commandments, but the commandments are intended to provide the
    pathway to righteousness :)

    ms