Re: Entity Modeler SQL generation trouble

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 09:21:56 EST

    Which was why the convention for the Clazz pattern in
    ERCoreBusinessLogic changed, btw. The very old and ugly version was to
    use a static method to get the clazz, the newer one was to create the
    class by "new FooClazz()" as a static, which in turn triggered the
    model loading and tripped over its feet. The version we have now does
    lazy loading of the entity to prevent this.

    Cheers, Anjo