Re: Entity Modeler SQL generation trouble

From: Jerry W. Walker (jerrywwalke..mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 12:08:16 EST

    Added:

         Don't use EOF in model class static initializers. Doing so
    forces EOF into operational mode before the frameworks are
    initialized. Use lazy loading of the entity instead.

      to:

          http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:WebObjects/EOF/
    Using_EOF/The_EOF_Commandments

    Regards,
    Jerry

    --
    __ Jerry W. Walker,
        WebObjects Developer/Instructor for High Performance Industrial

    jerrywwalke..mail.com 203 278-4085 office