Re: Can't Run or Debug any more?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 21:01:04 EST

    I've added some debug printlns that will be in tonight's build ... If
    you get a chance, update tomorrow and check out your log. It should
    print out a bunch of "WORuntimeClasspathProvider.getWOJavaArchive:"
    debug statements. I'm looking for the one just before the exception
    to see why it might be failing.

    ms