Re: 3.3.2?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 09:46:14 EST

    If you're looking to get the 3.3.2 stream maintenance build, you need
    to redownload, because they don't offer it as an upgrade until it's
    finalized. However, I would recommend hanging out on the build you
    have at least until the end of the day tomorrow.

    >>> 29th 2008 (http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/