Entity Modeler javadoc

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 11:19:38 EST

    Just FYI,

    If you examine the plist structure to see how Entity Modeler docs are
    added to the entities and attributes, you can easily have the docs
    added as javadoc to the autogenerated superclass files by adding
    template variables like this:

    /**
            <$Attribute.userInfo._EntityModeler.documentation$>
    */

    Thanks for the docs integration in the GUI Mike ...... I used to add
    my own userInfo for docs before, but this is much cleaner and it is a
    standard that teams can use to document their models.