ant.classpaths.wo.wolocalroot question

From: Pierce T. Wetter III (pierc..winforces.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 14:03:31 EST

      So currently, our checked in ant.classpaths.wo.wolocalroot and
    similar filse end up with a copy of everything in /Library/Java/
    Extensions.

      One of our engineers rebuilt his woproject from scratch, and his
    eclipse environment recently and now those files say:

       "An empty file result in a full filesystem scan"

       Or they have a subset of what they used to have.

       So I'm guessing that there have been some upgrades to this code
    since our projects were created, is there a short migration guide?

       Pierce