Entity Modeler stuck

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 15:17:43 EST

    Hi there,

    are there any known race conditions in Entity Modeler like clicking
    on an entity too early (whilst the view is opening) that triggers the
    spinning beach ball of death?

    I've just re-opened a model that has a single entity - but related to
    another model (in a differing framework) and I'm twiddling my thumbs.

    Any ideas? Any way I can get a stack trace while its stuck?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck