Slurpage

From: Pierce T. Wetter III (pierc..winforces.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 15:55:05 EST

      Now that the JavaEOGenerator source has been released, I vote for
    slurping the necessary bits into woproject.

      Why:

         I tried installing/running it the other day and basically never
    succeeded so I just ended up using the one Mike built in once I saw
    the posting indicating it was there. (Yay, Mike!) It seems like code
    generation is a key feature of Entity Modeler/EOF, so it makes sense
    to have it both built in, and have standardized templates also
    installed. Perhaps we could even make it relatively foolproof and have
    it auto-detect which template format its using or have that be a
    command line parameter.

      Just my $0.02 having undergone recent pain with the whole issue. Of
    course, this assumes that the Apple version is in some way superior to
    the Mike version, which I'm not sure is true, and it certainly doesn't
    feel that way. So I guess what I'm saying by "necessary bits" above,
    is that perhaps someone can just confirm that it doesn't do anything
    that the Mike version

    Pierce

    http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/JavaEOGenerator/index.html