Re: Slurpage

From: Pierce T. Wetter III (pierc..winforces.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 16:42:22 EST

    On Nov 15, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > My vote would be for Mike's version. Though his uses Entity
    > Modeler's "EOF" stack and JavaEOGenerator uses real EOF. I like the
    > templates that Mike's uses better (Velocity) and the fact that you
    > don't need to launch an entire WO App to generate some text files.

       Me too, I actually hadn't quite meant to send out that email yet (I
    missed "close" and hit "Send") because I realized part way through
    that what I really want is Mikes version but hopefully with any subtle
    implementation details from the Apple version included. That's why the
    last sentence just sort of trails off. If Eclipse/Entity Modeler is
    now "The way" it seems that the generation part should be built into
    Entity Modeler.

      Pierce