Re: Slurpage

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 16:43:30 EST

    I'd like the ability to generate code for individual attributes and
    relationships without having to regenerate the whole class file.

    In the context menu for a .java file, under source, you have options to
    override, implement and generate all sorts of things. I'd like to be able to
    genarate EO code from there - and of course from within the entity modeler.

    Don't feel I need an EOGenerator replacement at all.

    /Anders

    --
    http://ojalgo.org/

    Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java