Re: Slurpage

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 17:26:53 EST

    +1

    I love the functionality of eogenerator as it exists today an the
    flexibility of the template syntax ....... it is really invaluable
    and saves countless preceless hours of time.

    I vote for Mike's version too because I know it will be the best,
    will be properly integrated, it won't suck, and bugs will not linger
    forever.

    Our standard templates should include standard features too for
    newbies like:

    Regards, K