upgrade from 3 to 3.3.1.1

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 21:46:18 EST

    Hello -

    Well I did it. I bought a new MacBookPro and now I have spent about
    four hours getting this laptop ready to rock.

    So... I followed instructions... downloaded eclipse... wolips build,
    etc.

    Then I copied my old Eclipse projects to the new workspace and
    imported them as existing projects.

    1) My first problem is that all my build and run settings did not get
    imported. Is there an easy way to do this vs by hand?

    2) My second problem is my projects have the little red x but none in
    the folder itself.. where can I find the problem?

    Thanks
    James Cicenia