Re: Comment/Uncomment in Properties File Editor?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 11:10:16 EST

    > I have 4 different app configurations depending on deployment
    > scenarios and I always have to use BBEdit to bulk comment/uncomment
    > properties in the Properties file. However I cannot find how to do
    > this in Eclipse Properties File Editor .... is there a shortcut for
    > that in Eclipse?
    Sidestepping your question, you should consider using Wonder's
    OptionalConfigurationFiles launch parameter and include just the per-
    server config in separate properties files so you don't have to play
    this game.

    I think there IS a properties file editor in Eclipse, but i think
    "Properties" doesn't open with it. I may be remembering this wrong
    and maybe it's only included in WTP. If it is WTP only, I might write
    a simple replacement for it.

    ms