Re: WebObjects Libraries

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 02:44:58 EST

    If it's only a matter of paths may I add "5) Network level" for those
    crazy like me that use remote shared home directories on mac os x
    server with static mounts.

    That would be /Network/Library/Frameworks/blabla

    Actually the network level might even come before the system level...
    bah don't know.

    rdm