Re: Classpath .... what is the new process?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 09:17:39 EST

    OK, I just went into WebObjects Frameworks -> Configure and unchecked
    *all* the localroot frameworks (since I have them linked in Build
    Path already) and still no success. BTW, the classpath file did not
    change after doing this. OK, here is some screenshots of everything
    relevant after removing the frameworks from WO frameworks confgure
    dialog ..... anyone got any idea before I revert back to my last
    version of wolips (well for today anyway)...