Re: Classpath .... what is the new process?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 09:40:30 EST

    > Mike,
    >
    > IPath[] libraryPaths = framework.getLibraryPaths();
    > for (int i = 0; i < libraryPaths.length; i++) {
    > IClasspathEntry entry =
    > JavaCore.newLibraryEntry(libraryPaths[i], framework.getSourcePath(),
    > this.javaDocPath, this.exported);
    > this.entries.add(entry);
    > }
    >

    > from ContainerEntry looks like the source of the problem.......
    I ended up rewriting the duplicate removal code on "the other side" in
    WORuntimeClasspathProvider .... It was suspicious looking anyway, so
    I'm not sure that's a bad thing, but if you see another problem on the
    classpath loader side, we might as well fix it also. In the new
    duplicate removal, we only load classpath entries that appear to come
    from the first occurrence of a framework of a given name. For
    instance, if ERJars project comes first, then we will only load ERJars
    project classpath, skipping /Lib/Fram/ERJars.framework entries later
    on. Basically, once the first entry of a framework has loaded, all
    subsequent entries have to start with the same path prefix to be
    considered loadable.

    ms