Re: Classpath .... what is the new process?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 09:52:05 EST

    > Well done Mike. Can I pay with Zimtsterne ;-) Spicy cookies
    > with cinnamon. http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=de-de&q=Zimtsterne&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi
    :) permission granted ... However, that code still feels pretty dirty,
    so maybe I don't deserve cookies. I think some of the other classpath
    ideas make this process a little slicker (let WOLips figure out which
    one is the right one so by the time it gets to the runtime provider,
    there's no ambiguity).

    ms