Re: Velocity EOGen [SOLVED]

From: Cornelius Jaeger (cjaege..isualfood.ch)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 14:47:43 EST

    hi all

    ok, if this was mentioned i didn't see it.
    looking at the source for
    https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/trunk/woproject/wolips/3rdparty/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.thirdparty.velocity/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/thirdparty/velocity/resourceloader/ResourceLoader.java

    it shows that the ResourceLoader expects the templates to be found in
    a folder templates/ in your project folder.
    so put them there.
    remove the path to any eogenerator executable.
    and download some example entity templates from here:
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/EOGenerator/Velocity%20EOGenerator%20Templates/

    cheers

    cornelius