Re: Velocity EOGen [SOLVED] Follow Up

From: Cornelius Jaeger (cjaege..isualfood.ch)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 05:03:59 EST

  • Next message: Denis Frolov: "Re: r4654 - trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.wodclipse.core/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/wodclipse/core/builder"

    After a brief chat with mike it turns out that there are built in
    templates that are used if none are supplied.
    I had to remove some white space from my .eogen file, which totally
    controls this process, to get it to work.
    here is the string that worked for me, NB: no absolute paths

      -destination Sources -java -javaTemplate _Entity.java -model
    Resources/SF.eomodeld -packagedirs -subclassDestination Sources -
    subclassJavaTemplate _Entity.java -templatedir templates -verbose

    hth someone

    cornelius