Re: Velocity EOGen [SOLVED] Follow Up

From: Cornelius Jaeger (cjaege..isualfood.ch)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 07:29:22 EST

    yar

    twas a late night, i caught that this morning but forgot to mail the
    list. mea culpa.
    -destination Sources -java -javaTemplate _Entity.java -model Resources/
    SF.eomodeld -packagedirs -subclassDestination Sources -
    subclassJavaTemplate Entity.java -templatedir templates -verbose

    should be like this the above.

    hey wait, actually, this was a test to see if people are really
    reading the posts here ;-)

    many thx

    cornelius