Beginner WOLips issue

From: Andrew R. Kinnie (akinni..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 13:28:47 EST

    I am trying to learn WOLips and Eclipse. I just downloaded the latest
    Eclipse, and WOLips nightly, and started the tutorials.

    As background, I have an old WO project that was developed using
    Project Builder and/or Xcode. I have been doing minor maintenance on
    it for years, but now with Leopard obliterating the Apple WO tools and
    upgrading to 5.4, I decided to finally try WOLips and eclipse.

    So I am going through the tutorial, and everything seemed to work,
    until I created a new component (MyComponent, per the tutorial), and
    now I get this exception when I try and run it:

    Application: WOLipsTest
    Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException exception
    Reason:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to find framework named
    "WOLipsTest".

    I have no idea what I need to do to fix this. Apparently, this is all
    now supposed to work in Leopard, but it doesn't seem to find my
    component, and the console in Eclipse says:

    [2007-11-22 18:18:3 EST] <WorkerThread0>