Re: Beginner WOLips issue

From: Andrew R. Kinnie (akinni..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 19:20:09 EST

    OK, I checked the old build folder, and the WOComponent files were
    there inside the .woa.

    I don't know how to put the WOComponent into the java packages in
    eclipse (or at all, actually), so I don't think this would have been
    the problem.

    I really hope this sort of thing doesn't complete happening, because
    it would be rather sill for me to have to completely rebuild
    everything every time.

    Thanks for your help. I am just trying to understand what happened,
    and why so I can avoid such weirdness in the future.

    Andrew