Re: Beginner WOLips issue

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2007 - 11:15:18 EST

    The woproject dir has include and exclude patternset files. These
    specify in a generic way what files get included into the app.woa.
    The resources include should specify the .wo, .api files etc. The
    patterns are easy to understand. The * is a wildcard and the ** is a
    wildcard for recursive directory selection.

    See the ant docs to get understanding of patternset files.

    Also, in the Project menu, there is an item called Build
    Automatically which should be checked. If not checked, select it to
    turn incremental build.