WOD validation and completion gone awry

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 08:45:17 EST

    I have noticed this weird WOD behaviour since updating to 4669 today

    1) Add a new plain wo or webobject tag to the template and save.

    BUGGY BEHAVIOUR:
    a) All WOD bindings get marked with a warning, each one saying that
            There is no element named 'blah-blah' in your component HTML file
    b) Going to the WOD and htting ctrl-space to automatically enter the
    new element name fails with a beep sound

    2) Then just entering in the element name in the WOD (without
    autocomplete) and saving (even with all bindings missing) causes the
    warning yellow markers and red markers to flash all on for second and
    then all markers dissappear.

    Does anyone have suggestions? Mike, if you like, just tell me the
    exact Eclipse version and Mac OS (hopefully Tiger still) that is
    working fine for you and I will switch over to that to see if the
    problem persists.

    Regards, Kieran

    Blog: http://homepage.mac.com/kelleherk/iblog/index.html
    WebObjects Wiki: http://wiki.objectstyle.org/
    Eclipse 3.3.1 / WOLips #4669
    OS X 10.4.X Tiger / Java 1.5 / WO 5.3.X w/Wonder
    MySQL 4.1.X w/InnoDB / Connector-J 5.0.X