Re: WOD validation and completion gone awry

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 09:07:01 EST

    > 1) Add a new plain wo or webobject tag to the template and save.
    I've tried to do what you're explaining and I can't get it to
    happen ... Can you describe in more detail EXACTLY what you're
    typing? I opened a component and added:

    <webobject name = "Test"/>

    to the HTML and saved. This marks that line as an error (because it's
    not defined in the wod). I then define it in the wod and save, which
    causes the red x in the HTML to disappear.

    Is this reproducible all the time for you? I'm actually on 4669 +
    Leopard + 3.3.2pre at the moment, though Leopard really shouldn't have
    anything to do with it.

    ms