Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-671) WOLips WO html editor really doesn't like javascript...

From: Les Vogel (les..ngeltech.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 13:28:01 EST

    Actually, when I searched the web, it's a problem generally for HTML
    4.01strict or XHTML. The browsers don't seem to mind, but none of it
    is valid.
    ' - isn't seen by the browsers and ' isn't, apparently, allowed. (But
    works in the browsers) Googling got me the workaround I suggested. I don't
    like it, but there are lots of things I don't like. I did report this as a
    bug to Apple. rdar://5612345<https://bugreport.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/RadarWeb.woa/34/wo/dP4aFUS2EWzrdZ6nasPkpw/5.65.0.3>

    Les

    --
    Les Vogel