Java 6 Open Source Project for Mac OS X Leopard+

From: Jerry W. Walker (jerrywwalke..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 19:01:47 EST

    Are you guys following the recent announcements on the Apple Java-Dev
    by Landon Fuller and the discussion surrounding them?

    It's not yet time to push WO or Wonder to Java Version 6, but I'm
    amazed at his apparent rate of progress.

    Of course, the hard part is integrating the Apple look & feel and he
    hasn't touched that yet.

    Here's his latest:

    Begin forwarded message: