How do I configure it to deploy to JVM 1.4

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 08:55:25 EST

    Hello -

    I just can't seem to figure out the right combination of settings for
    deployment.

    When I set the build to use JVM 1.4.2 I get the following error:

    /Users/jcicenia/Documents/workspace/hb/build.xml:46:
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/objectstyle/woproject/ant/
    WOApplication (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

    What steps do I need to take to compile my app to deployable on my
    server running 1.4.2.

    I will be moving the servers to 1.5 at the end of the year, however,
    in the meantime I still need to push out a 1.4.2 compatible binaries.

    Thanks
    James Cicenia