Fwd: from the last week

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 06:59:41 EST

    This occurs on a coworker of Georg's Eclipse ... He has no ~/Library/
    wobuild.properties. I never remember when that file is created or if
    it's required for anything other than ant builds, but this particular
    NPE implies that his local root definition is null. Anyone ever come
    across this before? I can fix the NPE pretty easily, but it seems
    wrong to just bypass it. It seems like the root question is finding
    out why local root is null in the first place?

    Begin forwarded message: