Re: Building a standalone WOLips IDE

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 22:36:23 EST

    FYI....the installer is just about to reach an open beta status (OS X
    10.5.1 & WO 5.4 - only). Probably next week.

    It will include the following components:
    1) Eclipse 3.3.2 (Stream) + Basic WOLips integration & Configuration
    2) Latest nightly builds for WOLips
    3) JavaEOGenerator + Templates
    4) launchd arguments for auto-initiation of wotaskd and javamonitor
    upon boot

    We're just trying to wrap up a few bugs left in the IDE settings, and
    manage the mess that the new version of PackageMaker leaves
    behind...it has a nasty habit of "forgetting" an application bundle
    inside a folder (which is fine, unless you actually need to use
    Eclipse!)...and wreaking small havoc with filesystem
    permissions....repeatedly.

    Thanks,
    jeremy