Re: WOLips: Some problems with the WO Editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 07:14:43 EST

    To the list for discussion (if you're unsure if it's a bug) or into
    Jira if you're sure it is ....

    The first one I have seen also. I don't know what's causing this yet,
    but it's like it's trying to switch to the HTML editor before the HTML
    document is loaded or something.

    The second doesn't make sense ... When you say you get the following
    errors, are you saying they both pop up an error dialog, or is it just
    opening the errors view or displaying on a console? The first one I
    believe opens a dialog, but the second one doesn't make sense as that
    just catches Throwable and logs it. #2 also had crappy error handling
    on my part as I accidentally left off the chained root cause, so after
    tonight's build, try to get the error again and I can see exactly what
    the root cause is.

    ms