Clean All and Rebuild fake errors

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 10:55:16 EST

    This stuff does not bother me, but it sure trips up WOLips newbies.

    I just a did a clean all and rebuild and I get 500+ errors ......
    mostly false WOD errors. Doing clean and rebuild again does not
    resolve it. Then I closed Eclipse, reopened and did a clean and
    rebuild again and it cleared them all (except 38 genuine WOD
    validation errors form our own projects). BTW, my ini file has a -
    clean arg.

    Blog: http://homepage.mac.com/kelleherk/iblog/index.html
    WebObjects Wiki: http://wiki.objectstyle.org/
    Eclipse 3.3.1 / WOLips #4679
    OS X 10.4.X Tiger / Java 1.5 / WO 5.3.X w/Wonder
    MySQL 4.1.X w/InnoDB / Connector-J 5.0.X