Re: Clean All and Rebuild fake errors

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 11:03:54 EST

    > I just a did a clean all and rebuild and I get 500+ errors ......
    > mostly false WOD errors. Doing clean and rebuild again does not
    > resolve it. Then I closed Eclipse, reopened and did a clean and
    > rebuild again and it cleared them all (except 38 genuine WOD
    > validation errors form our own projects). BTW, my ini file has a -
    > clean arg.
    I just have to get a reproducible case of this here ... Why do you
    have -clean in your ini? You should never have to do this and it will
    just kill your startup performance. Clean forces plugin caches to get
    tossed and rebuilt, but I haven't seen a -clean-related problem in a
    long time (usually it's when you install a plugin without using an
    update site).

    ms