Re: Clean All and Rebuild fake errors

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 11:28:18 EST

    Not too worried about startup on MBP-C2Duo since I startup Eclipse
    usually less than once per day.

    The -clean is there since it was one of the steps in fixing the fake
    WOD errors
    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Sticky+WOD+error
    +markers+will+not+go+away

    ... and I read somewhere that it was good for some reason and I have
    forgotten when and where !

    In any case, starting Eclipse with a clean and then a full rebuild
    should surely bring everything back to a known state.

    Do you ever get the fake errors? Try linking to all the Wonder
    frameworks in a source tree with build automatically turned on.