EOGenerator vs. JavaGenerator vs. VelocityGenerator ?

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 11:35:49 EST

    OK -

    I finally had to modify a model. I have used EOGenerator with great
    success for years now.

    Now after reading the list I am a bit confused. Can I still use it?
    Should I? I followed the wike on EOGenerator and
    it doesn't seem to work for me.

    What are people doing now?

    Is EOGenerator not compatible with Leopard?

    FINALLY, why don't I see my posts anymore on this or the webobjects
    list? What the heck did I or Leopard do?

    Thanks,
    James Cicenia