Re: EOGenerator vs. JavaGenerator vs. VelocityGenerator ?

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 14:09:00 EST

    Ok -

    I guess I can't seem to open my eyes. I followed the wiki but now with
    the EOJavaGenerator as the application in preferences.
    I right click on the model.eogen file for one of my three models....
    select EOGenerate.. and it just keeps running and nothing happens.
    I do notice that the .eogen files have the red error icon on them but
    nowhere can I find what the error is.

    Eyes Wide Shut,
    James Cicenia