Arrgh... that fseventsd again...

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 15:07:53 EST

    Ok -

    I finally got the JAVAEOGenerator thing working. Now I went to build
    and got
    that damn error:

    /Users/jcicenia/Documents/workspace/TOSDevelopment/build.xml:229: IO
    error scanning directory '/.fseventsd'

    I am using the standard build.xml. It works on my other project so
    what is different?
    I then changed the build.xml to have Miguels fix on the wiki and then
    I get:

    /Users/jcicenia/Documents/workspace/TOSDevelopment/build.xml:230: /
    Users/jcicenia/Documents/workspace/TOSDevelopment/lib not found.

    So then I take out lib from the build.xml because I don't have that
    directory and then I get this:

    [wocompile] Compiling 2 source files to /Users/jcicenia/Documents/
    workspace/TOSDevelopment/bin
    [wocompile] /Users/jcicenia/Documents/workspace/TOSDevelopment/
    src/.EOGenericRecord.java:6: <identifier> expected
    [wocompile] package ;
    [wocompile] ^
    [wocompile] /Users/jcicenia/Documents/workspace/TOSDevelopment/
    src/.EOGenericRecord.java:16: illegal start of type
    [wocompile] public class EOGenericRecord
    extends .base._EOGenericRecord {
    [wocompile]

    But I don't have EOGenericRecord anywhere in my project I deleted the
    original reference in the model, then cleaned and rinsed etc.

    What the heck am I doing wrong????

    James Cicenia