Re: EOGenerator vs. JavaGenerator vs. VelocityGenerator ?

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 15:52:18 EST

    Pierce -

    Thank you for your opinion. I have decided that I will now use
    VelocityGenerator. You mad some compelling points.

    Now... after using it just now.. how the heck to I get it to put my
    superclasses in a specific package? I just the package part of the
    template and that works as my Java source shows the package correctly
    put it is placing the files in the wrong Eclipse package.

    Thank you very much,
    James Cicenia